The characteristics of EVA and PEVA are
The characteristics of EVA and PEVA are ：
1. Biodegradable: It will not cause harm to the environment when discarded or burned.
2. The price is similar to PVC: the price of EVA is more expensive than toxic PVC, but it is cheaper than PVC without phthalates.
3. Light weight: the density of EVA is between 0.91 and 0.93, while that of PVC is 1.32.
4. No odor: EVA does not contain ammonia or other organic odors.
5. Does not contain heavy metals: Complies with relevant international toy regulations (EN-71 Part 3 and ASTM-F963).
6. No phthalates: suitable for children's toys and will not cause the risk of plasticizer release.
7. High transparency, softness and toughness: the application range is very wide.
8. Super low temperature resistance (-70C): suitable for freezing environments.
9. Resistant to water, salt and other substances: it can be used in most applications
10. High thermal adhesion: It can be firmly attached to nylon, polyester, canvas and other cloths.
11. Low bonding temperature: can speed up production. Stay steady.
12. Screen printing and offset printing: can be used for more fancy products (but EVA ink must be used).